Thursday, July 8, 2010

Home Sweet Home


Well, I have finally made it home from all the amazing adventures of YWAM. While it is good to be home I already miss my YWAM family. They are all amazing and I can not believe how good our God is for allowing me to spend the most amazing 6 months of my life in Fire and Fragrance.
Life has calmed down a lot being home. I am teaching swimming lessons and hanging out with friends. I have begun to ask the Lord what it looks like to be home and yet continue this relationship that has deepened and grown while being in YWAM.
As far as what is next, I believe the Lord is calling me to begin a house of women dedicated to supernatural purity in Seattle, Washington. The Lord has also been speaking to me about starting a prayer room in the house. I am really excited for what is going to be next. Really, I have no idea what it will all look like, but that is what makes it so exciting, nothing is impossible with Jesus! Please be praying for a house and just a clear word from the Lord about what he has for the girls wanting to live in the house. I know that he has huge plans for it and I cannot wait to see them unfold.....
Here's a little picture of summer so far .

No comments:

Post a Comment