Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Circuit Riders

So it is finally time for a new post!
I have been involved in a crazy journey with the Lord these last few months but it has been amazing! I have been doing a school in Kona again called The School of the Circuit Riders. It has been an amazing life changing whirlwind with the Lord and 300 other fire filled revivalist! If you want to read more about the school check out this web site!
http://fireandfragrance.com/locations/school-of-the-circuit-riders/

Circuit Riders was 5 weeks of lecture in Kona which then led to a two week outreach phase. My outreach was to Orange Country California. About 150 of us from Kona met up with 150 from the YWAM Denver base, here in California. For the past two weeks we have been sharing the gospel on buses, beaches, grocery stores, churches, gas stations, college campuses, pretty much any where we could. We also invited people to tent meetings that we had every night on Huntington Beach. The fruit was amazing, over 200 salvation, tons of healing, people being set free from drugs and depression, the Lord moved like I have never seen before. People's hearts are so open and ready to hear the gospel here right now! It is no wonder Jesus told us to come! Watch this video for testimonies!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzcTU7Jk-P4
As the two weeks have come to an end some of us feel God leading us to stay and disciple the fruit we have seen and also keep reaping a harvest of souls. Jesus is so worthy of the reward! There is about 25 of us committing to stay here at least until January. The Lord as told us he wants to bring revival to America and that it is going to begin in Orange County so really we have no choice but to stay! My heart is to just be where Jesus is and where he is moving! I need help though and this is where you come in. As you know rent in Newport Beach is not the cheapest, for food and housing I need at least 500 dollars a month. I am asking that you would pray and ask the Lord if you can partner with me monthly. Whether its $10 or $100 please just ask the Lord if he is calling you to join me in this pursuit to see America love sick for Jesus once again! If you have questions about what we will be doing here please ask! I would love to tell you all more about what Jesus has done and spoken to me and the team!

No comments:

Post a Comment